RunCam6 Cameras and Shrouds

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landru

Additive Aerospace
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am finishing up the design of the RunCam6 camera shrouds, and have the opportunity to become a reseller for the RunCam6 Cameras.

Would anyone be interested in having cameras available directly from me? They would be bundled with SD cards, and be at a slight discount if purchased with a shroud.

Hi Everyone,

I am finishing up the design of the RunCam6 camera shrouds, and have the opportunity to become a reseller for the RunCam6 Cameras.

Would anyone be interested in having cameras available directly from me? They would be bundled with SD cards, and be at a slight discount if purchased with a shroud.
100% yes. I have a 5.5" to 4" two stage, would love to have a shroud for each plus RC6 for each.

Time to go sell off some Runcam 2 4K's! :)

They may be up as soon as tonight. Printing what I hope is the final iteration right now. Still working out details of the cameras but I suspect in about 2-4 weeks

Bought one direct from RunCam a few weeks ago but would definitely prefer to buy my next one from you.

RunCam 6 Shrouds are now available!

These shrouds function identically to the other shrouds in the Additive Aerospace lineup.

https://www.additiveaerospace.com/products/runcam6-video-camera-shroud

PXL_20240402_002757878.jpgPXL_20240402_003934494.jpgPXL_20240402_005838934.jpg

These shrouds function identically to the other shrouds in the Additive Aerospace lineup.

Is the pattern for the screws the same as for the Runcam 2 4K shrouds (in other words, can I use the same hole pattern on rockets I already had the Runcam 2 shrouds installed on)?

Is the pattern for the screws the same as for the Runcam 2 4K shrouds (in other words, can I use the same hole pattern on rockets I already had the Runcam 2 shrouds installed on)?
Yes, they were close enough in size I was able to keep the hole pattern identical.

I'm about a week out on the cameras. I want to have them in hand before I list them for sale.

Back