Rocksim 7.x patches?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyGreen

Reaction score
I pre-ordered RockSim 7.0 back in Spring 2003, but it arrived just in time to be packed into a box and moved to the house that I bought. Since then it has sat in that box, and only a couple of days ago did I unpack it.

I remember in June or August '03 getting a postcard that said i needed the 7.01 patch immediately, and I see from the site that there are several patches afterwards (looks like the latest is 7.04).

I guess I'll be upgrading to 8.0, but not at the moment, and I'd like to get 7.0 installed.

I contacted Tim, but he says he no longer has any of the 7.x patches.

Does anyone have the 7.0x patches (at least the 7.01 patch)?

I don't think that there was a simple patch utility for that upgrade -- it basically required a full installation of the updated version, along with fetching a new activation code from Apogee.

I still have the RockSim 7.04 Installer. Unfortunately, it is 47 MB and most e-mail programs would choke on a file that large.

Same here. I have 7.0.1, but would like to get 7.0.4 as well. Tim told me he didn't support 7. He didn't say he didn't have the patches. But I see no reason to buy 8, when 7 has all the features I need.

Back