Rockets of High Power calendar?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSivier

Reaction score
For the past several years I've gotten one of the Rockets of High Power calendars from Photos by Nadine "https://www.photosbynadine.com/" I thought I would get the 2013 calendar, but at the moment the web page isn't responding. Does anyone know if this is a temporary problem?

Jonathan
-----
Jonathan Sivier
jsivier AT illinois DOT edu
NAR #56437 | Tripoli #1906
Home Page: https://www.sivier.me/

It's been down for awhile. I know she was having problems awhile ago (think LDRS 29), in fact I've been waiting for her to post those pics to her sight, but she never did. Now, it's down. Does anybody else know the skinny?

She definitely has a 2013 calendar available - I bought one from her a while back. Not sure about the website though...

A few days ago I tried to go to Nadine's site to order the 2013 calendar, but it appears her site is no longer up. I've tried searching for any other online sites that might be selling it or if there is any word on if Nadine is still in the rocketry business or not. So far this message thread here on the Rocketry Forum seems to be the only place on the internet that is addressing this issue.

I sent her an email a few days ago, and have yet to get a reply. Based on the letter in the pics I got from LDRS, she's had more than her fair share of bad luck/health issues. Once I hear something back, I'll post it here.

I sent her an e-mail a few days ago as well, but haven't received a response yet. I was hoping to have gotten the calendar much earlier, but have just been too busy as of late. Thanks for the replies everyone!

It took her a couple of days to respond to my email but once I paid, they were shipped quickly.

Got an email back from Nadine. Here it is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, i have.... and thanks for the kind words. i would love for you to post a note to everyone, and let them know that my site is being worked on now, and that it should be up soon. as for the calendars, you can tell them this email address for now, and my phone is 719-271-4562 and they can feel free to call if they like. also, if you wouldn't mind telling folks that i am still working on several orders of photos. i have about 20 orders left to finish up and get out. i have been sick, and only had about a month where i could work on them... so i am getting there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is her email address: nadine kinney [[email protected]]

Back