ROCKETS Magazine LDRS 32 Issue / Free Download

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Join ROCKETS Magazine as we chronicle the high power rocketry exploits with our annual cover to cover reporting of Tripoli’s main event, Large and Dangerous Rocket Ships, LDRS 32. In setting a new standard in rocketry coverage, the reader will be able to read and view the photographic action with the added benefit of clicking on the photographs to view High Definition Videos of the action in the newly formatted digital ROCKETS Magazine E-Zine. The Vendor Ads are just the tip of the iceberg; the reader can link straight through Magazine Ad to the Vendors website to keep current with their products, sales and new offerings.

LDRS made its Black Rock debut in 1991 as LDRS 10. LDRS 32 returned to the fabled high desert to rekindle the glory days of remote LDRS launching. The Black Rock Desert is a rocketeer’s paradise that can only be truly appreciated if experienced. LDRS 32 was a return to those hardy days when only a small group of dedicated rocketeers took the time to attend what would become one of the biggest rocketry events of the year.

Go to www.rocketsmagazine.com for your Free download.

Neil

:flyingpig:

Thanks Neil. Just downloaded it and glanced through it. Looks great. I think I will start putting them on my phone and read them in my spare time at work.

I was nice to see the picture of my daughter riding her bike and my wife shooting her L2 attempt... :) thank you for sharing the Mag!

I was nice to see the picture of my daughter riding her bike and my wife shooting her L2 attempt... :) thank you for sharing the Mag!

The thanks go out to the folks who participate in the launches and send us articles to post....keep launching and keep writing. This is your magazine.....we are merely the "mail man"....

Neil

:flyingpig:

Back