Rocketry slogans?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"DON'T LAUGH - your sister may marry a rocketeer!"

-another old sticker

The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

-Adam Savage

"We love everyone ,, we even send a gift to Kim Jong-un"

or may be just "Shiiit!!!!!!! "

shitt_zpszwywmvod.jpg

Last edited:
A few

It landed somewhere, we have never left one up there
Spin off of one above - (pertains to HPR sustainers) - Light....light...c'mon light...no, don't light!....please don't light....RUN!

That's pretty good.

Of course.... I was thinking about the lessons I have learned in rocketry.... Some of these are kinda slogans....

If you need to cut a straight line, your bandsaw will cut a curved line. If you need to cut a curved line, your bandsaw will cut a straight line.
The best launch fields are located at least 3 hours from where you live.
The coolest TRF members live on the other side of the country.
The best sales on TRF will always be posted when the internet is down.
Epoxy will always cure when you don't want it and not cure when you need it.
CA always finds the most inconvenient two things to bond.

I got a few more somewhere. :p

"Model Rocketry is FUN" actual quote used as a slogan starting in the 1970's.

I know the origin story.

Model Railroader used to have the slogan "Model Railroading is fun." Was it related to that?

Rich it was not about you, I was just waiting for the next one who will talk bad about model railroading and it fall on you .... Model railroading is also a real pain in the …. You make a simple mistake and you scrap hours of work. ….. What I like about rocketry is that it’s relatively easy to do and you go outside take walk and fresh air. If you don’t like your last rocket, you just do another one.

Hmmm... maybe not so much fun.

Originally Posted by Area66 View Post
Rich it was not about you, I was just waiting for the next one who will talk bad about model railroading and it fall on you .... Model railroading is also a real pain in the …. You make a simple mistake and you scrap hours of work. ….. What I like about rocketry is that it’s relatively easy to do and you go outside take walk and fresh air. If you don’t like your last rocket, you just do another one.

Hmmm... maybe not so much fun.

Hummmmmm and hummmmm; like if you can't destroy hours of stuff in 1 seconde in rocketry. But for sure it's more spectacular. :lol

Rocketry, you fail it's even better

Last edited:
Back