Rocketarium- WOW

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapDaddy

Reaction score
Luck? Maybe? Not likely though. But WoW!
Emails generally get a reply within 15 mins, unless you email him at like 12 am, i made my order and got it shipped in a 15 minute interval.and Marc is a great man to work with!
:pop::cheers:

Luck? Maybe? Not likely though. But WoW!
Emails generally get a reply within 15 mins, unless you email him at like 12 am, i made my order and got it shipped in a 15 minute interval.and Marc is a great man to work with!
:pop::cheers:

I know Marc personally and he is a really great person to deal with.

He and his son flew with our FLASH group.:)

I agree 100 % ,Marc is what a great vendor is all about .His communication skills are some of the best ,which for a vendor, instils confidence in those making a purchase.......esspecially for the first time.

Paul

Last edited:
Always excellent service, even sent me a free 24mm retainer set with one of my orders, how cool is that? Keep up the great job. I really wish he would start carrying larger motor retainers(29,38,54). Maybe someday.
Matt

Always excellent service, even sent me a free 24mm retainer set with one of my orders, how cool is that? Keep up the great job. I really wish he would start carrying larger motor retainers(29,38,54). Maybe someday.
Matt
The fact that he produces and sells the smaller sizes makes him stand out from the crowd and give him a leg up on the competition, though. Motor retainers for the rest of us!™ ;)

Thank you for the kind comments, guys. Much appreciated.

Matt, no additional motor retainer products planned at this time, sorry. That's not to say it won't happen in future.

Lots of other products are being worked on :)

Marc

Thank you for the kind comments, guys. Much appreciated.

Matt, no additional motor retainer products planned at this time, sorry. That's not to say it won't happen in future.

Lots of other products are being worked on :)

Marc

I guess that kills my idea for MMX engine retainer...:D

No problem Marc, keep up the great service and products. You are one of the best I have come across for sure.
Matt

Back