ROCI launch 16 August at the AMA in Muncie

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madison Alum

Reaction score
ROCI will be holding a launch on 16 August at the AMA in Muncie from 10AM until 5PM. We will also be hosting a make and take at the AMA's museum on 15 August as part of National Model Aviation day.

Can The ROCI field in Muncie handle Level 2 certification launches? Are there NAR and/or Tripoli members available for certification flights?

Man clubs need to communicate more. There are 3 launches in a 100 mile radius that day (that I know of). SCAM, ROCI, and Indiana. I can't turn myself into 3 people (yet) and go to all of them:cool:
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook
The newest Authorized CTI dealer

Can The ROCI field in Muncie handle Level 2 certification launches? Are there NAR and/or Tripoli members available for certification flights?
We have a 8000AGL waiver, weather permitting. There are NAR members available for cert flights.

A great weekend for the club. Built almost 100 make it take it rockets at the AMA's event on Saturday and had 3 Level 2 Certification flights on Sunday. A few rockets were lost in the fields, but one was returned by an AMA member who saw it land and brought it back to our launch site after no one found it. Big thanks to our AMA friend!

Back