Reviews on Competition Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Just thought you'd all like to see links on Competition Rockets that are on EMRR to kind of kick this forum off:

REVIEWS

ROCKSIM's

Interestingly, I don't have any competition Stories... Enter some of yours on this Thread and the TRF crew will enjoy them, then I will cut-n-paste them into EMRR's story database as well.

Enjoy!

and I would love to see one of the FlisKits Cougar models reviewed on EMRR and here!

Those of you going to NSL will get to see both of them in action too.

This is exactly what I was looking for! I don't know why I'm such a moron when it comes to actually using a search function on a website, but the thought never crossed my mind to do a search on competition over there.

Jim...review of the FlisKits Cougar 660 already done and sent to Nick, along with pics...look for it soon. I will post a link to it when the review is up and online.

Carl

Originally posted by KermieD
...but the thought never crossed my mind to do a search on competition over there.

Our search is actually fairly powerful, also our Super Search too for those really hard to find items.

Glad you found this useful.

Regards,
Nick

Originally posted by CTulanko
Jim...review of the FlisKits Cougar 660 already done and sent to Nick, along with pics...look for it soon.

Should be the 20th if all things go well....

Nick

Thanx Carl!

You too, Nick!

errr, wait a minute... maybe I should *read* the review first... hhhmmmmmm;)

Back