Reserving motors from Wildman for LDRS?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seatechnerd83

Average APCP enjoyer
Reaction score
Hello fellow LDRS peoples! I sent an email off to Wildman and they have yet to respond, so I would like to get some info from some fellow TRF-goers. First, do any of you either reserve motors from Wildman when they're a vendor to pick up and purchase/pay there or do you pay in advance and just pick up motors from Wildman there? Second, I know my local vendor does this a but, but does Wildman use the same prices on their website as at a launch site, or do they have an upcharge because gas is expensive? I'm only buying L1 motors so the experiences between trying to get the bigger motors might be different for you but any info/help is greatly appreciated.

As jmasterj said, order online, put a note in for LDRS delivery. Tim & Jackie will refund the shipping. They do not charge an on-site surcharge.

-Kevin

As others have stated above. It doesn't matter if you want (4) N's or just an H motor. If they are going to be at a launch and you need a motor, it will either be on the trailer, or they will make sure its on the trailer before they leave. Just let them know what you need. Pay in advance, pay on site, credit, cash, doesn't matter. It's all the same to them. If you need it, and they have it or can get it, you will get it. :)

Hello fellow LDRS peoples! I sent an email off to Wildman and they have yet to respond, so I would like to get some info from some fellow TRF-goers. First, do any of you either reserve motors from Wildman when they're a vendor to pick up and purchase/pay there or do you pay in advance and just pick up motors from Wildman there? Second, I know my local vendor does this a but, but does Wildman use the same prices on their website as at a launch site, or do they have an upcharge because gas is expensive? I'm only buying L1 motors so the experiences between trying to get the bigger motors might be different for you but any info/help is greatly appreciated.
That is unusual .
We have been getting ready for space port and the local launches .
I am on a plane going to spaceport right
Just place the order online and put ldrs pick in comment section and we will refund the shipping.
Thank you

Back