Received my L1 cert papers today!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highrolla7

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just received my L1 cert papers from TRA today. It didnt come in a binder or anthing like that though. They have a note saying the binder and updated material will be sent when the updated material is ready. SWEET! Lots of good reading. Best part is the little ID card they mailed me, great feeling knowing I can go buy bigger than estes now... now, where is my checkbook?? T. J.

Why, yes i do.. Unfortnately they didnt turn out all that great. Here is one of the Binder Stealth Jr w/ H 128W taking off. Camera focused on backround. I do have some good video of it, but wasnt with a digital, so now on dvd.

I will be painting her a nice semi-gloss black. It really is a sharp looking rocket!!

Originally posted by highrolla7
snip....It really is a sharp looking rocket!!

Well, except for that one wonky fin. :D

So what's your number?

Greg

Greg, I went to petes and picked up the fin. WOW!! He does great work!! It will work perfectly. For those that are wondering why my fin is screwed up, its mainly because I tried to bevel after I certified.... what a joke, I really messed one up. Anyway, it will be good as new hopefully within a couple of days.

Oh, and my number is TRA 10698 Feels like a lucky number! Take care...

Back