Raven2 - Distinguishing feature set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpummil

Reaction score
I have been asked if the Raven2 I am trading is the 75G/35G version. I purchased it about 2 years ago (but have never used it...). It appears to be S/N 844 by pen markings on the top of the unit.

Is there any way to verify the unit is in fact a 75G/35G unit?

Thanks in advance for clues and responses :wink:

I meant to look up the serial number, but I forgot. When you're in the FIP, look at the lateral axis in the real-time data. If it makes sense, it's a 2-axis 70/35G version. Or with magnification look for a 22286 (2-axis) vs 22283 (250G) on the square silver part.

I meant to look up the serial number, but I forgot. When you're in the FIP, look at the lateral axis in the real-time data. If it makes sense, it's a 2-axis 70/35G version. Or with magnification look for a 22286 (2-axis) vs 22283 (250G) on the square silver part.

Argh! My KINGDOM for a 99 cent magnifying glass!!!

Thanks for the info Adrian :wink:. I *THINK* I can see a 6 at the end of the string you mentioned...just wanna confirm before I PM back to the interested party. It's manufacture date was 12/10/10...

HA!!! 22286...it's a 2 axis.

That's some SMALL writing on that chip :eyepop:

Thanks again Adrian :wink:

Back