Public Missiles Rules!!! ...again...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
Just wanted to report my latest transaction with Public Missles. I'm getting some various pieces to convert the elDiablo over to clustering. And I designed a monster requiring 2" worth of 7.5" body tube. Here is what I sent them:
I just got finished (this week) placing orders for various items. But I forgot to ask a question. I need 2" worth of 7.5" body tube. You guys wouldn't happen to have any scrap you could sell me or give me with my other orders? I would hate to buy a whole body tube for 2". Any help you can give would be appreciated.

And their response (quickly I might add) showed excellent customer service:
Hi Phillip,
Yes, we can send you a 2" section of PT-7.5. We will ship it with your
other items.
Thanks

Public Missiles Ltd.
---Kim S. Sales Rep.

Fly high, fly safe!

Public missiles gets 5 smiley faces from me... :D :D :D :D :D

Sure...sure...ask them, while I have a scrap piece of pre-glassed sitting here...hrumph!

:kill:

Just for that, um a gonna use it on sumthun...:)

That is good service...they really are big on customer service. BTW Phil...talked to Ross...guess what his inventory from Monday said it was missing? ;) He is a happy boy now that it's all accounted for...(and he owes us LARGE too!)

Carl

CRAP!!! Why didn't you say something earlier. I could use the preglassed stuff. Its for the elDiablo.... :( Hey, can I still have it? I will pay for shipping. I only need a 2" sliver.

Oooo, Ross does owe us big. I bet he was sweating it. Did ya figure out where that extra grain went to?

Latest posts

Back