Public Event Button

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
There have been reports of some members not being able to see the Public Event button on the calendar page. Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

You should see two buttons on the calendar page: Public Event and Private Event.

My dream for the calendar page was for everybody to post their local, regional or even national events that they know about. Members new and old to rocketry can then go to these local events and learn more about our great sport and hobby. I've seen several posts about events taking place but haven't seen them on the calendar, which is why I am wondering if everybody can see the Public Event button.

OK, turns out this was another member access issue. I have turned on the Public Event button for all members. The same rules for posting threads apply to posting public events to the calendar. We don't really want to know you are going to get a colonostomy or anything like that. Try to keep them pertinent to rocket launches and rocket events. NO ADVERTISING PLEASE. And nothing about court dates or any demonstrations in front of the ATF building. :D

If you have posted a Private Event in an attempt to let other members know of a rocket event, let me know and I will try to make it public. Hopefully you should now be able to change it to public yourself though the editing features.

Still learning something new everyday.

I just made some posts...make sure you can see them...one for Quark, one for WVSOAR and two for Whitakers.

Cya

Beautiful... That is what I'm talking about. I think the calendar will be a great communication tool for us.

Latest posts

Back