• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (price dropped) OOP SMT Designs 9V Battery Holder Kits (3)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhill9693

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have three VERY nice 9V battery holder kits from SMT Designs.

0002342_bay-9-volt-battery-holder-kit_1050.jpeg

SMT is no longer producing anything for the moment and has closed their store as of March 31st, 2023:

March 31st, 2023 - At this point in time, I am disabling the ordering system here on the website. You will find that you can make a shopping cart, but finishing the order will not be available. This is not a permanent thing (as far as I know), but there are projects that I need to finish that I simply can't multitask on for the present. If you are a past customer and need any replacement parts, please email me and I will get back to you with costs, etc. If you have a special project or even design assistance that will not consume a lot of my time, I will certainly consider helping if I can.
My thanks to all the customers I have been able to help to this point and I do appreciate everyone's understanding now and in the future.
Enjoy the ride and roll the windows down...
Hope to see you at a launch this season!

I had these three laying around and don't use anything that uses 9V batteries in my av bay, so I may as well let them go if anyone has use for them.

I'm asking $12 $5 each, and $5 for shipping (Continental US). Or, make an offer.

DM me for payment and shipping or pickup arrangements.

If you're going to be at the June 2023 ROSCO launch on Saturday, June 10th, I can deliver there.

Thanks!—Jonathon

Last edited:
Back