Pollard Elementary School 2013!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm back at the Pollard Elementary School in Plaistow, NH for my 11th straight year!

This year should be good... At some point (already calculated) we will witness our 1000th Pollard Elementary Rocket Scientist take to the air! How cool is that?!

FlisKits will be providing a family 4-pack of tickets to a local water park for that special rocketeer as well as other prizes for each class and something for the school too.

While I have a photo album started, there isn't much to see as I have only just given them the intro lecture. We launch in June though, so stay tuned!

Here's a pic of what greeted me the day of the lecture...

image-76368072.jpg

Jim- Very awesome! It's really rewarding (no matter how frustrating) to 'pass the fire' to a new generation. I actually encountered a 30-ish chap today that was totally clueless we had a space station orbiting the Earth. i was shattered. Please keep up the good work. If only 1 out of 30 'gets it', then that's one less belonging to the lowest common denominators.

Well, I'm back at the Pollard Elementary School in Plaistow, NH for my 11th straight year!...
Hey Jim, that's great! With a stick-to-it attitude like that, I'm sure you'll graduate some day!!:rolleyes:

OK, seriously, good on you, and have fun!

Back