Pictures from Freedom Launch 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo

Reaction score
Everyone,

I put up my pictures on Youtube taken on the 5th September at Freedom Launch in Orangeburg, SC.

Don't forget to set video to 720p HD.

Enjoy.

Youtube link here ...

Nice photos, thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great time. I hope that big sprinkler was moving away from you. LOL

When we arrived in the morning the sprinkler was just in front of the tents and watering the lower power pads. Thankfully it didn't get in the way at noon and during the afternoon :)

When we arrived in the morning the sprinkler was just in front of the tents and watering the lower power pads. Thankfully it didn't get in the way at noon and during the afternoon :)

Sure is a pretty launch site.

Looked great @720p and full screen on my 24" monitor. Good job - the music was nice too. :cheers:

Great pics Leo! I enjoyed the slide show. No clustered flight on the DER V-3? ;) Looks great! Awesome to see it put to great use. I noticed a keychain camera on the Silver Streak. Did you get any useful footage? I have one of those cameras in my inventory and hope to use it next month.

Disregard. I should have looked through your YouTube collection sooner. :)

I'm working on the Youtube video of the Coldpower Yankee 5 and Silver Streak launches and hope to have it up by this weekend.

Back