People who BREATHE!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
Is there anything more disgusting? Like I want to breathe your bad breath.

Mouth breathers or nose breathers??

I get irritated with people who talk out of their butt...

Later! OL JR :)

I find nose breathers to be almost musical. Especially when there's an obstruction that produces a whistle. It's like wind chimes.

Thanks... I'll be here all week... don't forget to tip the waitresses...

Actually I'll be gone a few days most likely...

OL JR :)

...going out for a breath of fresh air? ;)

Working on the Shiner farm-- haul hay, feed cows, get supplies to rebuild the pen fences on two sides, do some weed chopping... all that jazz...

Couldn't stay away... had to check in...

Later! OL JR :)

[video=youtube;cTpUVAcvWfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpUVAcvWfU[/video]

The OP has a Screen Name of "Fish Head". Thus, he does not "Breathe". He Simply does what non Breathers do. He aspires Oxygen through his Liquid H2O Atmosphere.
He's just a Fish Head, give him a Break.

I think it was supposed to be a "Riddle".

Last edited:
I see that Top Ramen has replied to this thread. Hey Ramen, doesn't it just piss you off that somebody else is competing with you for the "Stupidest Thread" award.:handshake:

Want to experience some weird breathing? Take some yoga classes. In one class we sort of snore on the inhale and make a loud "Hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa...." exhale. Later there are a series of very strong, forceful exhales from the belly, about one a second for a full minute, followed by another 30 seconds at twice the speed --- makes you feel like a bunny-rabbit. In other classes you breathe through your nose with a restriction in your throat to make a sound like waves of the ocean washing ashore and receding. In some cases you take a deep breath and let it out with a loud "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..." almost like a roar. Breath is a big part of the Practice.

While reading this thread I laughed so hard while breathing thru my mouth that my butt chimed in. Does this mean I have no more friends?????

Back