Online specifications?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BR549

Reaction score
Are there any good resources online with measurements or at least good photos of military missiles and rockets? I can find some stuff piecemeal, but I was looking for a central repository of information.

Thanks

Bob

I find FAS to be very good for general specs (overall size and shape) as well as some history.

I just search google with something like this:

FAS AIM-120

to get all the wonderful info on the AMRAAM AIM-120

-Aaron

Is there anything 'special' you are wanting data for? We don't have an infinite pile of information, but we might be able to suggest some sources or help with a little more specific request....

Powder beat me to it:)
I was gonna ask if you had something specific in mind, Theres a lot of us here that have File cabinets full of tidbits we've been collectiing, that we're happy to share:)

Originally posted by powderburner
Is there anything 'special' you are wanting data for? We don't have an infinite pile of information, but we might be able to suggest some sources or help with a little more specific request....

Thanks for the ideas and links.

Yes, I'm interested in scratch building a Nike-Hercules. It'll be my first scratch build besides a couple of 3FNC's. Right now just planning on a single stage version, it it goes well maybe a 2-stage in the future.

Back