• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted FlippiFin or FlippiTwin Part 2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSTransplant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So, I was blessed by the graciousness and generosity of a fellow TRF member, and now I have a flip fin can to work from -- woot woot!. That said, I am still looking for someone that has the Aerocon FlippiFin or FlippiTwin model kit and / or -- more importantly -- the plans that came with one or both of the kits. I am sure that there are other pieces of information that I will need, but right now I am specifically trying to find something that gives me a fin template (or measurements) for the booster stage of the FlippiTwin. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

Contacting Aerocon Systems
By Phone
(408) 272-7001

Our business hours are 8:30 AM to 5 PM Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday

Fri Nov 03 2023 11:27:10 GMT+0800 (China Standard Time)

Current Time in San Jose, California USA

By FAX
(408) 926-6507

By EMail
salesaeroconsystems.com.jpg

By Snail Mail (USPS)
Aerocon Systems Co.
4170 Golf Dr
San Jose, CA 95127

I'd have tried calling them myself. But it's after 5pm PST right now. I'd have to wait until the early AM (Beijing Standard Time) when they're open.

Back