• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Olsen Advanced Electronics FCP-M2 - comes with used flashbulb!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kramer714

Reaction score
Rocketry Antiques roadshow fourth contestant

Olsen Advanced Electronics FCP-M2, Be the first (and most likely last) one at your club to show off this bad boy. Display, 9v battery holder, and even... if you buy today a used vintage flashbulb (just flip the polarity to use it again..... ok just kidding about that part)

Buy it, fly it, collect it, heck figure out how to turn it on...

Interested, sell, trade, make an offer, cover my postage, it came out of the desk drawer, it aint going back in!

$50... or make an offer... you are VERY likely to get me accept a lower offer.....

1707610634630.jpeg
1707610615859.png

Last edited:
Rocketry Antiques roadshow fourth contestant

Olsen Advanced Electronics FCP-M2, Be the first (and most likely last) one at your club to show off this bad boy. Display, 9v battery holder, and even... if you buy today a used vintage flashbulb (just flip the polarity to use it again..... ok just kidding about that part)

Buy it, fly it, collect it, heck figure out how to turn it on...

Interested, sell, trade, make an offer, cover my postage, it came out of the desk drawer, it aint going back in!

$50... or make an offer... you are VERY likely to get me accept a lower offer.....

So there IS another! I thought I might have the only one.

Back