• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Old classic kits.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaffgeorge2

Reaction score
I'm looking for as many of the old classic kits as I can find from the 60's and 70's, from Estes, Centuri and MPC.Only originals wanted, not interested in clones or scratch builds.If you think you might have anything of interest, send me a PM.

I have some older Estes kits, maybe ten or so, but most of the bags are opened so I need to go through them and make sure all the parts are there.

View attachment 589657

I also have some built early-'90s Estes Pro Series 1 and North Coast rockets, if that interests you.
https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...nd-north-coast-rocketry-built-rockets.178399/
I have an original LaserX with the same face card as in the photo, it's waiting for primer now.Is that an original Centuri Javelin?

Back