• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes K-11 #1211 Semi-Scale Wac Corporal kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes K-11 #1211 Semi-Scale Wac Corporal kit, was available between '63 and '78. This one is in the classic '70's skill-level 2-color facecard packaging. It's a great classic kit, BT-20 based and 11.8" tall when completed. Flies on 18mm motor.

The kit is sealed, unopened and is in fantastic shape for a kit that's nearly 50 years old. All parts are in great shape and ready to build.

- Historic model
- Military replica
- High performance
- Easy to build

Asking $85 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7749.jpeg
    IMG_7749.jpeg
    829.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7750.jpeg
    IMG_7750.jpeg
    1,020.6 KB · Views: 0
This one has been sold - more kits are still available and new ones to be posted as well.

If there’s anything specific you’re looking for - please DM me…

Thanks all

Just wanted to repeat in public what I messaged to you in private. The kit was received in excellent condition, and was packed so well that the shippers could have played soccer with the box and the kit would have arrived unscathed. So if anyone is wondering, when Dan says "well packed" he means WELL PACKED!

Thanks!

Back