Oct 26th CMASS Launch :D and Nov 16th?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

test

• test

• test

• test

• test

• test

• test

• test

• test

Results are only viewable after voting.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Just after I get back from the Oct 6th launch, I am beginning to think about the next CMASS launch :D. October 26th at the Amesbury field :)... An man... do I have things planned...

My Level 2 Certification flight :D

My First Hybrid Flight :D

Plus a couple I161's to use... first one will be used for the Altimeter test in my EZI-65 before I launch my L2 rocket... Should I save the second one for the last launch of the year (Nov 16th)? Or should I go ahead an fly my I-ROC with it on the 26th?

I am not sure if I can make it to the Nov 16th shoot... I have something in the evening... but if my Russian friend would like to go to the shoot on the 16th... I would go... and I'll save that I161 for her... launch it in my EZI or I-ROC...

Decisions... Decisions... Decisions :rolleyes:

If it wuz me I'd save it. I'm satisfied with three HPR flights a day. Fill in the gap with as many mid and low power flights as it takes. But that's just me.

With a Level 2, hybrid and one "I" launch in one day I feel a second whould be undermined slightly.

If you save it and your Russian friend does want to go to the shoot it would be good for her to see. If you save it and she doesn't come to the shoot then you can keep it till next season and it could be a nice way to break you back into launching.

I'm sure whatever you do will be fine.

Back