Nuclear Crowbar coming soon.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
After having a nice talk with SteelyEyed today we have come to an agreement on doing his awesome designed Nuclear Crowbar. This will hopefully be available by mid Feb or sooner. I will be doing one other of his designs but will let you all know what it is once I am closer to kitting it. Thank you SteelyEyed for letting me kit these awesome designs.

4 in Nuclear Crowbar.jpg

Nice! When I saw this pop up this morning I fired up the computer with every intention of doing a 5.5 in version with a different fin shape, but somehow it all went wrong and I ended up with something completely different. o_O Great that you are doing it!

Nice! When I saw this pop up this morning I fired up the computer with every intention of doing a 5.5 in version with a different fin shape, but somehow it all went wrong and I ended up with something completely different. o_O Great that you are doing it!
This one will be a 4" dia but who is to say that we do not do a 5.5" version in the future.

After having a nice talk with SteelyEyed today we have come to an agreement on doing his awesome designed Nuclear Crowbar. This will hopefully be available by mid Feb or sooner. I will be doing one other of his designs but will let you all know what it is once I am closer to kitting it. Thank you SteelyEyed for letting me kit these awesome designs.

View attachment 625281

Thanks for the details, Scott.
Not trying to be a butthead, but until I get these 2 pieces of equipment out of here, fiberglass work is on hold. As soon as the weather breaks around here, ground will break for the addition that is being built this spring. Then the printer, laminator and cutter will have its own place.

IMG_2638.JPG

After having a nice talk with SteelyEyed today we have come to an agreement on doing his awesome designed Nuclear Crowbar. This will hopefully be available by mid Feb or sooner. I will be doing one other of his designs but will let you all know what it is once I am closer to kitting it. Thank you SteelyEyed for letting me kit these awesome

Hey, those components look very familiar…

An alternative to glassing the ring fin is to make it 3 layers. 7.5" LOC tube + 7.5" coupler + 7.5" coupler stiffener.

Hi Scott,
Any chance of plain tubes (no fin slots) with the dimensions necessary to cut them?
Thinking of glassing the tubes here and glassing over slots is a pita.
Cheers,
Mark

Last of the parts will be here Monday and kits will be ready to ship by the end of the week. You can place your order for one as they are on my site now.

Back