• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold North Coast Rocketry Adrel MaxAlt recording altimeter combo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghp3

Reaction score
New in original packaging, this combo includes the Adrel MaxAt Altimeter v. 810A, and Adrel Battery and Adrel Data Port and Charger. Certified for NAR contest flying including NARAM, as well as FAI international contest rules. To be used with a Windows 10 computer and a USB type cable. (The cable is not included.)

The altimeter is micro tiny, 8mm x 19mm and weighs less than a gram (w/o battery) and is advertised as the "smallest, lightest altimeter on the market. The included 20mAh LiPo battery also weighs less than a gram and is good for three hours when fully charged.

List price from North Coast Rocketry for the combo is $69.99, asking $50.00, plus $5.00 shipping. Now $45.00 with free shipping.

Thanks!

George Pike
TRA 10752 L3

Adrel.jpg

Last edited:
This version is, with the Windows 10 software, much less fussy than prior Adrels. I just saw this but would have pulled the trigger at that price even though I have two of them already.

New in original packaging, this combo includes the Adrel MaxAt Altimeter v. 810A, and Adrel Battery and Adrel Data Port and Charger. Certified for NAR contest flying including NARAM, as well as FAI international contest rules. To be used with a Windows 10 computer and a USB type cable. (The cable is not included.)

The altimeter is micro tiny, 8mm x 19mm and weighs less than a gram (w/o battery) and is advertised as the "smallest, lightest altimeter on the market. The included 20mAh LiPo battery also weighs less than a gram and is good for three hours when fully charged.

List price from North Coast Rocketry for the combo is $69.99, asking $50.00, plus $5.00 shipping. Now $45.00 with free shipping.

Thanks!

George Pike
TRA 10752 L3

View attachment 484342

I am cleaning up threads. If this is sold, please report it so I can change the prefix.

Back