Night Court!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkworks

Low Earth Orbit, obstructing Earth's view of Venus
Reaction score
I remember watching the original while building plastic model kits (my collection included a Countash, Porsche 928, Ferrari Daytona, B-1 Bomber, Mig-27 Flogger, Messerschmitt Bf 109, "F-19", and a 959 I never got to build). My favorite sit-com at the time.

Funkworks, are you beginning to see how many old farts there are on here? All liked the original better than the reboot version.

I bought some of his music *because* of Night Court. It's good music.
Hey, Peartree, I live about 2 miles from the Wright Bros. flying school! They didn't call Mel Torme the "Velvet Fog" for nothing. That man could really sing!!!!!!!!!

Stay warm and get ready for the Christmas Cold weather! Cheers!

Hey, Peartree, I live about 2 miles from the Wright Bros. flying school! They didn't call Mel Torme the "Velvet Fog" for nothing. That man could really sing!!!!!!!!!

Stay warm and get ready for the Christmas Cold weather! Cheers!
Scat is where it's at, and no one did it better. Hope your hatches are battened for the incoming storm. At the moment, it looks like mist of it will miss us... assuming that the weatherman is right....

Scat is where it's at, and no one did it better. Hope your hatches are battened for the incoming storm. At the moment, it looks like mist of it will miss us... assuming that the weatherman is right....
Amen, John! Spectrum 1 is now saying 5" to 7" of snow with 60 mph winds! Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas my Friend! And to all the members!

Back