New Name, Same Great Taste!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkRocketScience

Reaction score
Okay... So I should have thought about it when I signed up long ago under the screen name of RocketmanTM that it wouldn't read as Rocketman-Todd Mullin, but as Rocketman-trademark...

I have finally gotten around to having it changed by those on high!

Anybody know if Ky Michaelson is in the market for a used screen name?:D

That's the difference between creating a new account and having the admins change the name of an existing one.

Originally posted by PunkRocketScience
Okay... So I should have thought about it when I signed up long ago under the screen name of RocketmanTM that it wouldn't read as Rocketman-Todd Mullin, but as Rocketman-trademark...

I have finally gotten around to having it changed by those on high!

Anybody know if Ky Michaelson is in the market for a used screen name?:D

Hey, Todd! I didn't know you hung around here!

You coming out to LDRS this year?

-Kevin

Hey Troj-

Sorry about the confusion, which has happened a couple of times, but I think you are thinking of someone else. I know that there is a Todd Mull-E-n (not Mull-I-n) that flies high power as well somewhere on a really nice sod farm (I presume back east...not here in sunny, fun-filles CA). I had friends run across his pics on a google search and point them out to me. Kinda weird coincidence, huh?

Thanks Cyder!

I still crack up when I think back to the "Never mind the Physics, It's Punk Rocket Science" discussion that we had with Astronboy... Still gotta make that into a shirt one of these days...

Originally posted by PunkRocketScience
Thanks Cyder!

I still crack up when I think back to the "Never mind the Physics, It's Punk Rocket Science" discussion that we had with Astronboy... Still gotta make that into a shirt one of these days...
I printed out the design Astronboy made, and put it on the wall at work ... its still there. And yep, MUST get a t-shirt made .... I'm suffering from a lack of round tuits at the moment tho ;)

Back