New High Power Rocketry/Tripoli Report; MASSIVE THANKS to Ken Good and Mark Ketchum!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prfesser

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The new HPR/TR is out, and the editorial torch has been passed from Ken Good to Mark Ketchum. As I've posted elsewhere/elsewhen: I can't say enough good about Ken Good! Founding member of Tripoli. Uncounted years as member of the TRA BoD. Vice President. President. HPR/TR editor. Participant on any number of important rocketry projects---I don't know if the "rack rocket" was originally his idea, but no one ever put so much effort into development this novel multistage concept. Always calm, cool, and collected; the depth and breadth of his experience in rocketry (and in sports cars! :)) is nothing less than astounding!

I don't know Mark Ketchum personally but I do know that he's taken on a daunting task, and has already demonstrated his writing and editorial skills in the HPR/TR. :clapping: Good luck Mark, and thanks in advance for all the hard work you've done and will do!

[Now if y'all don't mind, I need to go get my degrees from Purdue, UNSW, U of MN Twin Cities, and Algonquin. But first I'll contact all those beautiful Ukrainian gals who are looking for me. Travel expense won't be a problem as the World Bank has $7 million waiting, just needs my signature and a $200 processing fee. Nigerian Prince Akabat is a piker, he's only got a lousy half-million with my name on it...:D]

Latest posts

Back