New EMRR Contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Essence's Model Rocketry Reviews (EMRR) is pleased to announce a new contest in cooperation with Fat Cat Rockets. Fat Cat Rockets has a new rocket, just about to enter our universe, and would like to have your help in naming it. Also, we would like a story behind this rocket to set the tone for all future flight adventures.

Find Out More

I just enterd it. Doubt I will do better than 8th place

Anybody out there that collects model rocket kits from various rocket companies the way I do. Mostly Estes and Centuri (who else?) I have around 625 different kits now. I am looking for the #2041"Menace" by Estes to complete the 2000' series # of kits.
Any die-hards out there? Come on,post a response. PLEEZE!

MAN !!!! That's some collection that you have. I am incredibly envious. Are these all kits still in the original packaging? Unbuilt? Incredible.

I'm afraid that I have a paltry few kits by comparison. I have an Estes Mars Snooper I, Mars Snooper II, Falcon, Space Plane, and maybe one or two others that have slipped my memory. I also have an AeroTech Phoenix rocket boosted radio controlled glider. I intend to build and fly the Phoenix if I can ever allocate enough time to the project.

Congratulations on a fascinating collection.

Ever thought of submitting that to the gunisses book of world records? My have rong spelling not sure.

Latest posts

Back