new AeroTech reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Coker

Reaction score
You've probably seen announcements on Rocketry Online about the new Redline and Kosdon by AeroTech reloads. I have made some preliminary data available for those wishing to try them out via simulators (such as RockSim).
redline.zip
KBA.zip
Enjoy!

Originally posted by bikeboy
Thanks John. Did you update you Thrust page as well?

This data is not from TMT, but just preliminary data from AeroTech internal firings. Once the official data is available from TMT, I will update ThrustCurve.org

Hi John-
For those who don't know this, AERO-PAC and the TRA group from Washington State, led by Kimberley Harms, are having a speed contest this October in Black Rock.
AERO-PAC members want to win this one- BIG TIME.
In order to win a speed contest against these talented folks from "Microsoft Country" YUK, we will have to produce some MACH 1.5+ flights and have them return to get the data.
We predict a few shreds. (Mostly from the Washington gang)

Soooooo, will Aerotech have some certified Kosdon propellant motor reloads availiable that we all can use for pushing the edge, like something around a
K 8,000 or M30,000? Just kidding, but to get the needed speed, were going to need the kick.
Any recommendations?
Tom
:cool:

Originally posted by Tom Rouse
Hi John-
For those who don't know this, AERO-PAC and the TRA group from Washington State, led by Kimberley Harms, are having a speed contest this October in Black Rock.
AERO-PAC members want to win this one- BIG TIME.
In order to win a speed contest against these talented folks from "Microsoft Country" YUK, we will have to produce some MACH 1.5+ flights and have them return to get the data.
We predict a few shreds. (Mostly from the Washington gang)

Any recommendations?
Tom
:cool:

Well, there will be a few AERO-PAC entries. Chet and I are working on a 2-stage minimum diameter 98mm rocket, the Cirrus HV

Back