Need Hi Flier XL Decal Sheet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba02STi

Reaction score
I checked excelsior sirius and stickershock sites but have had no luck in finding the Hi Flier XL decals... i really only need the lettering and "triangles" for the upper tubes... the fins survived the crash...

So any ideas... or any vendors up to the task... i need to order a set of hornet decals as well and if a vendor here can do them both that would be great

If you can show Mark a picture of the decal he can do it. I have many rockets with Sticker Shock 23 decals.
gp

I checked excelsior sirius and stickershock sites but have had no luck in finding the Hi Flier XL decals... i really only need the lettering and "triangles" for the upper tubes... the fins survived the crash...

So any ideas... or any vendors up to the task... i need to order a set of hornet decals as well and if a vendor here can do them both that would be great

I have the Hornet decal but they are for the original Centuri Hornet. The Estes kit is a remake of the Centuri kit. Other than that the decal is the same.

I could just change the Centuri emblem to an Estes Emblem.

I would need a scan of the High Flyer decal.

I have the Hornet decal but they are for the original Centuri Hornet. The Estes kit is a remake of the Centuri kit. Other than that the decal is the same.

I could just change the Centuri emblem to an Estes Emblem.

I would need a scan of the High Flyer decal.

Yeah i saw that... don't really care if it says centuri or estes... so now the question would be how do we get our hands on a scan

Call or email Mark at Stickershock and give him your rocket specs and he will make them. He made them for my 3" scratch Hi Flier.High Flyer DD.jpgAlso my avatar

I just got off the phone with Mary Roberts at Estes on the copyright "stuff' for decals and basically it's no big deal.

Decal artwork property of Estes Industries all right reserved printed with permission.

Since Estes isn't in the business of supplying replacement parts this is an easy solution.

I cant thank you enough for doing this for me...

who-is-awesome.jpg

I have the original Decals from the kit.

Had to make a custom rocket and used the kit, but not the decals.

Yours for the price of shipping.

I have the original Decals from the kit.

Had to make a custom rocket and used the kit, but not the decals.

Yours for the price of shipping.

Thanks but i already ordered them from sandman... and id hate to cancel the order after we went through all the trouble of getting them made...

Yeah i thought it was really cool he went out of his way to get them made... i was rather shocked... kudos to him for promt service and not beating around the bush with it...

Back