Name that Movie

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
Look at what I found at the local K-Mart, can anyone say "Alien Probe?" She will soon be cut, routed and tubed but not so sure about what fins to use.

planetX.jpg

This little gem resembles an alien spacecraft form a bad 50's Sci-Fi movie, for bonus points, name the movie.
:cool:

(Come on Don, I know you can do it.)

Ohh, I think i know this. Alien Teenagers from Space or something weird like that. It was one of the bonuses from Destroy All humans. WHAT IS THAT STUPID NAME!!!!!?????

BTW, is that glass? You could add curvy fins that induce spin and that would be cool.

Ohh, I think i know this. Alien Teenagers from Space or something weird like that. It was one of the bonuses from Destroy All humans. WHAT IS THAT STUPID NAME!!!!!?????

BTW, is that glass? You could add curvy fins that induce spin and that would be cool.

Nope, it is plastic....
About 15" tall and 9" at the widest bit.

I seem to remember Alien Teenagers from Space but that isn't the one.

Looks like something from "Pimp My Vectored Thrust". ;) I wish they wouldn't let Ming the Merciless on that show...

Just caught the end of E.T. That spaceship looked quite a bit like an ornament. Is that the movie you are thinking about?

Just caught the end of E.T. That spaceship looked quite a bit like an ornament. Is that the movie you are thinking about?

No it isn't, but I think you have a valid point.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
How mnay others can we come up with?

Deffinately go with some plastic or lexan fins, painted black & green to match. And if you can induce some spin, well that would be a bonus.

Ming the Merciless....:rolleyes:

Back