Most overpriced rocket ever?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be a fun auction to watch. Minimum opening bid; $109.99, Buy It Now; $159.99. Yeah, right...
And did you see this part: "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If Bought
This is shipping with Rocket Engines already mounted and in two sections-
which did add to total price of Model being purchased
I will require a signed disclosure for release of rocket from all Liability from me with cleared payment"

He's shipping from Woodland, CA. I doubt much about this is legal, or in accordance with Ebay's TOS.

[/FONT]

Wow those are both pretty incredible....The sad part is somebody will probably by that commanche +1. I love the "dimples" to "break the air" myself, they obviously put a lot of thought into the build....

The saturn.....that's probably not going anywhere

Dimples... like a golf ball... should hit a mile if not more.

Can someone please call up Rocket City Rednecks and get them to buy and launch this thing? PReferably on live TV, while they are holding hands in a rocketry circle around the pad? I'm guessing the first D12 booster would not even get it off the rod/rail, then the next one would kick it off the pad and start pinwheeling, and from there it's anybody's guess which direction the next one would be pointed at...

No worries if you lost the auction, it'll be available here at the TRF Yard Sale in a couple weeks by a "New Member".

The most overpriced rocket ever is whichever I currently want but can't afford:smile:

So, how high do you think the D12 in the first stage will lift the rocket?

-- Roger

Sigh:
Up for your consideration
This is a Four Stage Rocket ~ EXP ( Experimental ) Never Flown
Booster Stage is
Three D-12-0 and for Final Stage One E-12-8
It should hit a Mile High if not more
Because of the beads located on Fins and Fuselage this a Experimental
Dealing with Parasitic Pressure ( Like Dimples on a Golf Ball )
These Bead-Bumps will Break the Air -
Hopefully De-creasing Drag and Achieving Higher Altitudes

So the plan is to, instead of 5,280 Feet ( 1 mile ) ma by 6,000 Feet on a four stage

There is a little sanding on Rocket Eng. to be done, to fit just right for break away
This needs to be precise before launch at set-up, Most is complete and ready to go...

This is the kind of rocket you take a picture of, Because It Ant Coming Back...
Will include Gold & Chrome Confetti for Shut Blow-out for spotting purposes
and a 5/6 foot Streamer for decent

This 4 piece should be launched by a expert rocket club for safety and staying in Law full launch zone
By Requesting a mile high launch in the area, with spotters and other members

If Bought
I will require a signed disclosure for release of rocket from all Liability from me with cleared payment
This will Ship and delivery confirmation for $26.85
((( Sorry no international )))

This is the best part:

I will require a signed disclosure for release of rocket from all Liability from me with cleared payment

Someone must have shown him RockSim :)

-Alex

This should be a fun auction to watch. Minimum opening bid; $109.99, Buy It Now; $159.99. Yeah, right...
And did you see this part: "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If Bought
I will require a signed disclosure for release of rocket from all Liability from me with cleared payment"

He's shipping from Woodland, CA. I doubt much about this is legal, or in accordance with Ebay's TOS.

[/FONT]

Report it - click report it, choose hazardous materials category.

I informed the seller of the F20-4 eCatoJet motor that shipping it could get him and the buyer in trouble with the law, felony trouble. He said that he didn't know that and pulled the ad pretty fast. That's the problem, people just don't know(or care) that eBay has restrictions, quite a few actually. Guns are proscribed but I've seen several that have been broken down and sold as parts. 1860 Colt replica broken down into 3 lots. Whoever wanted it just had to make sure they won all the auctions ;) Many motors slip through, especially in Starter sets and lots of old rocket parts.

Unless someone appoints themselves the eBay Rocket Police more will be sold however we may feel about it :)

Back