• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More model rocket kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompsonje

Reaction score
The following items are for sale:

Shrox Model Rockets Alien 8 This is a Science Fiction model rocket that has ping pong balls as part of the model. It is a cool kit for 18mm rocket motors. (RESERVED)

Blast From The Past Space Shuttle This is a carbon copy of the famous Centuri model rocket that is unique. Both gliders glide back after listoff. The smaller glider has the motor pod that is used to boos both gliders. Utilizes 18mm motors.

Custom Rockets Satellite Drone Futuristic Model rocket that utilizes 18mm motors. Length: 17.75 inches, Diameter: 1.325 inches. Sugested motors: B6-4, C6-5

Estes Gyroc Helo/Recovery 1982 Model Rocket that is unique. This is a Helicopter recovery style rocket. Length: 9.8 inches, Diameter: .736 inches. Recommended motors: A8-3, B6-4, C6-5. (RESERVED)

QCR Dethermalizer BG This is a rare kit that QCR no longer sells. It is a Dethermalizer BG, which is unique and intended for an experienced rocketeer. Used with 18mm motors

Shrox SHX 15 This is a unique model that resembles the X-15 experimental test vehicle from years gone by. This is a cool model to fly. It can be launched on 18mm motors or 24mm motors. (RESERVED)

E-mail me for inquiries and photos of the kits. All kits are sealed and in mint condition.

R/S

Thompsonje

Don't fly that LTV Scout on a C6-5 unless you want to see a beautiful vintage kit turn into a lawn dart. I have one and only fly it on a C6-3. C5-3 would be even better if you could get your hands on one.

Glenn

Very true. I would make moldings from the original kit first before making the kit. It is a unique model rocket I think.

Back