Model Rocketeer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Holverson

Reaction score
Does anybody have any color scans of Model Rocketeer, the NAR magazine, from the middle '70s. I could use one for a project that I'm working on. Thanks!

Does anybody have any color scans of Model Rocketeer, the NAR magazine, from the middle '70s. I could use one for a project that I'm working on. Thanks!
I have 3 copies from June 1983 and one copy of April 1982 that I would be glad to send you. Also, I gave a bunch away on the forum, so maybe one of the people who asked for some might have scanned them.

The scans seem to be in B&W. Why does the OP need them in color? In the 70s about the only color I can remember in them was blue on the covers in the 1975 issues.

The magazine name and some other details are red on the 1974 issues I have. For example. see attached.

@Doug Holverson never mind answering me on YORF, since the files post here just fine. Here are three.

Attachments

• July 1974 cover.pdf
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 1
  • February 1974 cover.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • March 1974 cover.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the help here! I've tidied up my project. As somebody who caught the tail-end of head-cut pasteup, I like the economy of spot-color on those old covers.

Back