MMMSC Launch pushed to 15 November 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Due to high wind conditions predicted for this Saturday, the scheduled MMMSC launch will be held on Sunday the 15th. Set up will start around 9:30 and flying can start when we get the equipment operational. More hands make set up faster. Due to being on Standard time, we may not go as late as usual. Please plan to have your flights ready to go before 3 PM.

Robert and Gloria will be there with their trailer full of goodies. If you have something specific you'd like them to bring, contact them through their website. Gloria will be handling the task of feeding us with the usual hot dogs and hamburgers. With a nod to the season, she's planning on having hot turkey sandwiches, too. The soup she served at CMASS this past Saturday was delicious and warming so the sandwiches should be pretty good. Hot coffee and cocoa will be served, as well.

We are in the heart of hunting season so please be sure to wear safety orange or lime-green; leave the brown coat and white gloves at home.

Let us know what you're planning on flying. Bundle up and we'll see you on the field.

Good idea to move it. The wind is predicted to be westerly on Sunday as well, and that's a good direction for the field. The move does make it iffy for me to attend but I hope I will be there. I have a couple things I have been waiting to fly for some time. Plus Scott has my Nike-Smoke and it would be nice, but not necessary, to get it.

Back