MMMSC CMASS Joint Launch Oct. 6th.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was great to see you again Dlazarus! And thanks Kenn for not murdering me and my brother for walking on the launch wiring. I am dense,won't do it again. :)
It was a good event,the winds definitely could have been lower though. Thanks for the offer of launching your Colonial Viper,but the winds were too much. Great to meet some CMASS people.
My brother and our friend Chris had a great time,an you can see Scott in the background View attachment 99877
Hers our combined fleetView attachment 99878

You too!
Sorry you left so early, I prepped the BSG Colonial Viper for you when you went to the store.
I was kinda busy helping a mom and two kids prep rockets to launch.

Here's an interesting video. I set the camera up aimed at the new launch pad so I could see how it held up with a heavy rocket on it. I don't know it's name but it belongs to Boris, had something like 32 lbs. of nose weight in it and was flying on a K. Watch the video after the rocket takes off and you can see my allen wrenches and the wire spool flying at the camera.

[video=youtube_share;hbQQTLdHSqs]https://youtu.be/hbQQTLdHSqs[/video]

For the weather supposedly being terrible, it was a great launch! Rather strange for me, I only put up 3 rockets... My Initiator on a G54, My Predator Jr. (Festina Lente) on an H400 and Equality 7-2521 (EZI-65) on my first I-Impulse motor, the I-245 from CTI.

Also, congrats to my dad for his L2!!! I caught this awesome liftoff picture. What an Incredible flight! the Altimeter 2 on board says it reached Mach 0.7
Eruption_L2.jpg

Also, here's the onboard from my EZI-65. The I-245 was quite a rush! I love how Onboard videos look from HPR rockets. There's alot more glide, altitude, and way less spin. It makes for a gorgeous aerial shot!
[video=youtube;nA0YDlLOS-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA0YDlLOS-U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Latest posts

Back