Missile Works introduces the RRC2+ / Dual-Event Altimeter for $45

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone used Q2G2's with a single cell Lipo? I have several from a Blade MCPX. I use the Q2G2s in a cable cutter.

Jim did I get in under the shipping wire. ;)

Has anyone used Q2G2's with a single cell Lipo? I have several from a Blade MCPX. I use the Q2G2s in a cable cutter.

I have plenty of times.

Yes, shipped you out yesterday Jeff... thanks again.

Just ordered two of these as backups on my larger rockets, also got another RRC3 for Sharon.

Wayne, I was out and about dropping off orders when your order popped in... I'll be sending your order out before end of this week. Rumor has it they are going to open the highway officially next week. Thanks again for your order and support.

Mine arrived today! Now, I just need to mount it in my L2 project "Do or Do Not, There is No Trydent!". However, this weekend's launch has been moved due to corn still being in the fields. It looks like it won't get to fly until the 16th.

Got my two today. They look awesome! Can't wait to get them on a sled and put them to use backing up their big brother, the RRC3.
They're a lot smaller than I expected.

Adrian

Shipped to my house in MD, now I get to wait until my family ships it to Mass. (silly me). Thanks for the fast shipping and service Jim , good luck with the repairs!

I received my RRC2+ in the mail today and I am very impressed. Love the size and simplicity. If it works in flight, like I'm sure it will, this might just be one of my favorite altimeters!

I received my RRC2+ in the mail today and I am very impressed. Love the size and simplicity. If it works in flight, like I'm sure it will, this might just be one of my favorite altimeters!

Is that what is going in your VB Extreme 54? I have two and one is going in my Giant Leap Firestorm 54, when I get around to building it.

Back