Michael's 50% Off Coupon.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went by there. They carry Estes 1/2A thru C6-5 and a bunch of starter sets.

I just went by there. They carry Estes 1/2A thru C6-5 and a bunch of starter sets.

Sometimes they have the blast off pack in stock. That is a good deal for a 50% off coupon and will give you a lot of motors for clustering!

Not impressed with my Michaels. Theynhave 1-2 kits that were not RTF.

My Michael's used to carry as many kits as Hobby Lobby, then they quit carrying any kits at all. All the stores did. Worst thing is, they quit carrying kits almost exactly when I got back into rockets. :(
Fortunately, the still carry motors; they sell the flight packs, which come with wadding. To be honest, that's the only reason I haven't switched over to using dog barf.

Cwbullet, I'd say get the kits before they're gone. Even if they're lame as kits, with the coupon they're a good deal for parts. :2:

My Micheal's is the same as described above, all RTF and the overpriced flight packs with wadding. HAven' bought any Estes stuff there recently.

Anybody else notice that Hobby Lobby, while carrying a respectable amount of Estes products, has stopped having "Rocketry 30% off" sales?

I believe that Michael's stopped stocking kits chain wide. I try to use the 50% coupons for plywood, balsa, and the big packs of motors. other than that I am no longer a Michael's customer.

True, the flight packs are a bit overpriced, but with the coupon, they're still much cheaper than ordering them from Hobbylinc. Plus, I hardly ever have to buy wadding.
Unfortunately, my Michael's doesn't seem to carry the bulk packs of engines. :sigh:

Latest posts

Back