• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow Twitch - 3" Fiberglass Complete, NEW in package

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is the Madcow Twitch 3" fiberglass model rocket kit. This kit is new in the package and is being sold as part of a much larger collection (more on that in the coming days).

$70 via Paypal Friends and Family ONLY. Payments not using that method will be refunded and we'll start over. Price includes shipping by my choice of carrier to the lower 48, but I usually use FedEx...

FYI: MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more gear is on the way in the coming days and weeks. I'll have everything from A-powered motors to M-powered motors (may even let the N go) along with more individual kits, bulk lots of smaller kits, bulk lots of paper airframes/couplers, and nosecones, building materials (lots of fiberglass), a launch control system, motor casings in just about every size CTI makes from 24mm to 98mm, along with some smaller AT hardware and reloads, LOKI motor casings and reloads (really restricted to 38 and 54 in the LOKI stuff), chutes, built kits, just a LOT of stuff.

PS: I have the original 2.5x upscale of the Black Star Voyager that was built for and flown at Red Glare in Maryland ahead of the Estes release of the model back in 2012. This beast stands nearly 8 feet tall and sports a 54mm motor mount, meticulously built of all filament-wound fiberglass in the airframe, nosecone, and motor mounts and CNC-cut G10 fiberglass for the centering rings and all the 27 different fins and such.

fgtwitch30_1__80516.1414098797.1280.1280.jpg IMG_3883.JPG IMG_3884.JPG IMG_3885.JPG

There is not a great deal of it, 3 54mm motor casings, 2 38mm motor casings, and maybe 10 reloads...

There is not a great deal of it, 3 54mm motor casings, 2 38mm motor casings, and maybe 10 reloads...

Cool! I'd be very interested in the 54mm Loki cases when you are ready to list them.

Last edited:
I have some 76mm LOKI stuff too - just found the reloads that I didn't know I had. There may be hardware here too - just have to get through all of it in the coming days/week... S

I'll take the Twitch. PM incoming.

Back