• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow Rocketry 4" Fiberglass V-2 Rocket Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsitexas

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Forum Members,

The item being offered is a new unbuilt Madcow 4" fiberglass V-2 rocket kit. This kit is no longer in production or available from Madcow Rocketry.

The kit box has been opened and all items inventoried, everything is present and accounted for.

Following are the specifics for this V-2 kit:

Length: 33.5"
Diameter: 4"
Weight: 4 lbs.
Motor Mount: 54mm
Scale Filament Wound Nose Cone (3.2:1 Ogive)
Scale Pre-Slotted Filament Wound Tail Cone (4:1 Ogive)
Filament Wound Body Tube
Metal Tip Nose Cone

I will take $225 for this highly sought-after kit shipped within the US. Payment via PayPal preferred.

I have attached a photo of the boxed kit and another of the kit contents. I've also included the build instructions in PDF format so that anyone interested can evaluate the contents and details of this kit.

If seriously interested, please let me know if you have any question or need additional kit information/photos.

Thank you very much for looking at my ad and for your consideration!

Best regards,

Keith Parker

Attachments

• Madcow 4in Fiberglass Kit - Components.jpg
    Madcow 4in Fiberglass Kit - Components.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Madcow 4in Fiberglass Kit - Boxed.jpg
    Madcow 4in Fiberglass Kit - Boxed.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Mad Cow 4 inch Fiberglass V2 Rocket.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I built the 5.5” version with a 75mm mount. The parts were really nice in that kit and it was a fun build. This is on a K560 a couple years ago.

Attachments

• CB893A80-92EC-4684-B449-58872B0F87BD.jpeg
    CB893A80-92EC-4684-B449-58872B0F87BD.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 2
Back