• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Lot 17: Giant Leap Rocketry (GLR) Qwik-Lok 29mm Slimline Motor Retainer - 2 bases, 1 threaded ring

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is a GLR Qwik-Loc Slimline 29mm Motor Retainer System. This set includes two bases and one threaded, knurled retainer ring. The ring shows some wear on the outer edge (likely used in other bases previously), but it works perfectly.

$45 shipped to the USA. Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please.

Lot 17

IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4312.JPG IMG_4313.JPG IMG_4314.JPG IMG_4315.JPG

Do these fit LOC tubes? I know these are sold. Just would like to know for a build in about to start.

I have several of the snap ring Slim Lines and they are a bit large for Loc tubing. I placed three tape shims 120 degrees apart to hold the retainer centered until the JB Weld set up. Works like a charm, never failed.

I have several of the snap ring Slim Lines and they are a bit large for Loc tubing. I placed three tape shims 120 degrees apart to hold the retainer centered until the JB Weld set up. Works like a charm, never failed.
Thanks. I had an Aeropack that was too big once. I drilled and tapped through the base and used 2-56 screws to adjust for center and hold until JB Weld set up. Didn't have anything on hand that I felt comfortable using as shims. Think it was my L1 rocket and it has seen quite a few flights.

Back