Looking for Rocksim or Open Rocket file for AMW ProX White Wolf...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A file for any of the three versions would be fine. I like the idea but would prefer either a 3"/38mm or 4"/54mm design, which they don't have kits for. I would put a scratch build 3"/38mm on my build docket if I can get a file so as to do a scale-up or scale-down. TIA.

Here's the start of one. The weights are almost certainly not quite right but this will at least give you the CP. I plan on adjusting weights as I build my White Wolf.

Attachments

• White Wolf.ork
    2.5 KB · Views: 10
This is the kit.

EDIT: Now that I think about it - I may not have the space between the fins quite right. I'll check later and post a revised file if it isn't right.

Last edited:
This is what I could find, these are wild wolf by CTI for AMW.

Bob.

lol he was asking for the White Wolf rocket kit - not the motor files.

And as promised, here is a revised OR file with the fin locations corrected...but keep in mind this is not a final draft rather a work in progress as I am still building this rocket. I generated this file only as a way to know roughly where the CP is located. If desired I can post the final OR file before I paint it with the final weight and CG.

Attachments

• White Wolf.ork
    130.7 KB · Views: 8
lol he was asking for the White Wolf rocket kit - not the motor files.

And as promised, here is a revised OR file with the fin locations corrected...but keep in mind this is not a final draft rather a work in progress as I am still building this rocket. I generated this file only as a way to know roughly where the CP is located. If desired I can post the final OR file before I paint it with the final weight and CG.

I haven’t looked at the rocksim files from AMW’s site but are they built wrong and this is a corrected one?

I haven’t looked at the rocksim files from AMW’s site but are they built wrong and this is a corrected one?

There's RS files for the 4" White Wolf on their site? I never found them so I made my own OR file...

Not the 4” but you can easily scale the 38mm one up to 4” in OpenRocket

Back