Loadstar II night flyer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...There she is in her grey negligee.

View attachment 144630

Whoa! Stop! Hold everything!! THAT'S THE WRONG DESTRUCTION SHEET!!

Nice build. I may try those shoestrings. That rocket looks a lot like my old WarpII.

Mike

Yeah, I was building two at a time. A Baby Bertha and the Loadstar II. Yes this is the old Warp II!
She flew today, after a 45 minute rain delay and gusts up to 20mph. She flew into the wind, single no booster with the strong wind we had today. The nice thing was I only had to walk about 20ft to recover. Some of the L1's had a 1/2 mile walk to recover! I asked for some pictures and got video instead. I am working on trying get the video downloaded to share with everyone. I got the camera used with no cd to program my computer, so it is a cr&pshoot on trying to get the video downloaded.

Here is the night flyer ready for tomorrow night. There may be a couple of pumpkins get aired out also!
DSCN2344.jpg DSCN2348.jpg
The little green one will fly on A3-0T's.
The orange one will fly on D12-0's!

She flew high and straight into a dark night. Staging was perfect on B6-0/B6-4. She flew with green and a orange light, really kind of Halloween colored. This is the only photo I was able to capture, and is not that great. I am hoping someone else got some better photos I can share.
DSCN2350.jpg

Back