• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold LDRS 41 38/240-480 hardware set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
Asking $300 shipped OBO. They’re kinda special so that’s my reasoning behind the price.

For sale is a never used set of 38mm (an#18) LDRS 41 limited run casings. They’re pretty…

PayPal is best on my end. PM with offers/questions etc. $50 over retail isn’t too bad of a premium for these…Eh? Like i said, im open to offers.

Thank you!
IMG_0673.jpeg
img_0163-jpeg.622339

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 205
I think making $50 on the set is perfectly fair.

Beautiful set. Never knew these were even a thing!! Where did you get them? Rather, where did you hear about them being sold??

I think making $50 on the set is perfectly fair.

Beautiful set. Never knew these were even a thing!! Where did you get them? Rather, where did you hear about them being sold??
Picked them up off Wildman before LDRS. My buddy actually pointed it out to me when they were for sale on Tim’s site. Nobody really knew about them including my buddy who happened to stumble across them, so pretty much pure luck😅
I believe they were primarily sold at the actual launch. I didn’t actually attend LDRS 41, so it kinda feels odd for me to own them. At least that’s what I tell myself to help cope for the loss im taking on these lol.

Back