Launch Lab Mega Sale all day Friday!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Launch Lab Rocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Shop our MEGA SALE all day Friday April 1 (starting at midnight) for 1% off everything! Enter promo code MEGASALE at checkout! launchlabrocketry.com

Launch-Lab-April-Fool's-Day-Sale-2022.jpg

I had just posted in the "What did you do rocket wise today?" thread about how I was not going to build another DBRM with those bendy paper rings and fragile three-piece balsa fins, when lo and behold, I saw this mega deal pop up.

Boom, one Vanderburn upgrade kit sold!

I only regret being unable to avail myself of this massive discount on Big Daddy 29 & 38 upgrades due to their being out of stock, as well as missing scoring a copy of the 1976 catalog I grew up with due to the fact that 1976 was a long time ago.

But seriously thank you for the 1% on the DBRM upgrades. 👍 :cool:🤣

Yeah cleaned out of a few things at the moment but will restock soon. Keep an eye for more sales and thanks for the order!

Same day I pick up my recently-ordered DBRM Vanderburn kit from my package address - and find a business card with a nice discount on my next order this month (cheeky to think I'd order the same sort of niche products twice in a month though) - is the day when I get the email that the Vanderburn Big Daddy upgrades are back in stock.

So . . . . . . . . . . . . . I just ordered the same sort of niche products twice in a month. 🤣

Back