• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large Lot of Starter Kits, and more

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSchool62

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a fairly large lot of Starter Kits, plus some extra rockets that I would like to sell all together. Perhaps a large club could use them for give-aways or door-prizes, or even sell them as fund-raisers ?

I have 15 assorted Estes Starter Kits. There are about 7 of the Alpha-Type, 6 Flash model kits, and 2 others. All of these have the standard Estes Launch Pad and Controller, one rocket, and about half of them have 2 engines. I don't think the Flash model ones come with engines.

I also have 10 Quest Nova rockets, 10 Estes Cruise Missile rockets, and 10 other assorted rockets, like Estes Zinger, Tornado, Yankee.

So all in all there are 15 Starter Kits, and 30 additional rockets, and I will throw in 30 additional rocket engines, 6 each of A,B,C's and 12 Mini-Engines.

I would like to sell this all together for $350, plus shipping. I can pack them all in one box, so I think shipping can be a reasonable amount.

If you are seriously interested let me know and I'll figure out shipping to your Zip Code.

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Back