Just tired of it...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnNGA

Reaction score
On 20/20, lady gets really drunk and falls off cruise ship, now 'the lawyer lottery' wants untold zillions for something that was her fault.

I'm with ya'! There's that Little League Coach who's Cryin' in his Kool-aid about some little Boys Batting Helmet bouncing off his Leg, and Claiming it Ruptured his Achilles Tendon. BS!!!! I'll rupture his Achilles Tendon for him if he wants to Man Up!

Last edited:
At least she wins a Darwin Award.

Adrian

I'm all for handing out Darwin Awards, sadly, it seems nowadays that it would deplete our Planets Recources at an unsustainable Rate to give one to each deserving Person.:wink:

I'm with ya'! There's that Little League Coache who's Cryin' in his Kool-aid about some little Boys Batting Helmet bouncing off his Leg, and Claiming it Ruptured his Achilles Tendon. BS!!!! I rupture his Achilles Tendon for him if he wants to Man Up!
Oh my gosh, that is ABSURD!! I will rupture his left achilles tendon if you want to rupture his right...
:p

In Ar Ramadi in 2003, we got a load of Replacements on the back of our Five Ton. One of them was a Seargent who had never been to Iraq before. At a Check Point, he shot at the Iraqi National Police and killed two of them.
"Uh, they're on our side.".......
Sadly, he made it home, and never earned the Darwin Award I had him pegged for.:sad:

Did you know Disney parks win over 95% of the lawsuits against them? Their policy is to fight every suit to the end unless they know they screwed up which is about 5% of the time. Drunk women don't belong on cruise ships.

I work on the cruise ships - the drunks are everywhere!

Last year I was talking to a security systems contractor.
He was on the ship installing more security cameras
to record anybody falling over (or pushing somebody over) the rails.
The bowsprit on the front of the ships aren't accessible anymore since the Titanic movie.
Guests want to video themselves doing a Leonardo DiCaprio - "I'm king of the world!"

In the future the deck railings will be higher and harder to climb through.

Theme parks (I've done 30 years there too) are always hit with lawsuits.
It almost always the guest at fault, being stupid. They figure they are safe in a Fantasyland.

I work on the cruise ships - the drunks are everywhere!

Last year I was talking to a security systems contractor.
He was on the ship installing more security cameras
to record anybody falling over (or pushing somebody over) the rails.
The bowsprit on the front of the ships aren't accessible anymore since the Titanic movie.
Guests want to video themselves doing a Leonardo DiCaprio - "I'm king of the world!"

In the future the deck railings will be higher and harder to climb through.

Theme parks (I've done 30 years there too) are always hit with lawsuits.
It almost always the guest at fault, being stupid. They figure they are safe in a Fantasyland.

Deck railing my acheing arse, all the rooms will make up the sides of the ships with passages inside. Any access to the outside will be seen through chain link fence. A floating, plush upolstered prison....WHEEEEE :p

Back