Jolly Logic and John Beans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is always family first John. Sorry for your loss and hoping all is going well with your daughter. We will always be there when you are good and ready. Love your products and customer support.

184FEF02-18AB-4DB9-9906-A15AED2A3254.jpeg Sorry for your loss John. Besides using the Altimeter 3 in rockets, I’m using it in my RC planes to measure how much altitude I lose when making aileron turns. The idea is to minimize this and make them smoother by using up elevator.

Oh goodness John, had no idea all that was going on for you, thought and prayers. Your service and support has still been great despite needing to commit time on more important things.

Over the weekend I spent a some time as LPR LCO at Bama Blastoff (https://www.facebook.com/BamaBlastoff) and witnessed rocket after rocket after rocket successfully recovered using a JLCR. Most, arguably the vast majority of rockets BT-60 or larger are using the Release. In fact myself and others are even building rockets using BT-60 fiberglass tube (instead of 38mm) just so we can use the release.

John, I'm so sorry to hear..
My prayers are with you and yours..
Me too,,
If there's anything can do to help,,,

Teddy

Back