J. B. Weld Question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that, but the picture on the box still shows tubes? Is it in something else?

JB-WeldPro.jpg

That's funny you brought this up. I need to buy some today. I had to throw away my last pair and they were like new because the cap was stuck and when I tried to re=move it I ended up puncturing the tube. No big deal..I think it's like $5 at Home Depot and I need to go there to get some Nitrile Gloves. The gloves use to come with powder on the inside, but can't seem to find them anymore?

I saw that, but the picture on the box still shows tubes? Is it in something else?

Not the last time I checked. Just bigger tubes. I don't have any problem with it - just be more gentle. If you do happen to puncture it. Use some aluminum duct tape to patch it and put it in a zip lock.

I had to throw away my last pair and they were like new because the cap was stuck and when I tried to re=move it I ended up puncturing the tube.

If the cap was stuck you probably contaminated one tube with a smige from the other tube. I have had one tube with a split cap for two or three months now. It really doesn't go bad as long as there is no contamination from one tube to the other tube. Be really careful when squeezing out a line not to let the two lines touch or a tube touch the opposite line.

A tube puncture is not really an issue just put a piece of duct tape over it.

Back